Media queries about Children’s Health Ireland will be answered during office hours from 9am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Information requiring data will not be accepted after 4.00 pm on Fridays.
Media queries email – email@example.com
Phone: 087 4024940. This phone number cannot accept queries by text message/SMS.
Out of Hours Media Service
For out-of-hours media queries please phone 087 4024940. This phone number cannot accept queries by text message/SMS.
If you send an email query to firstname.lastname@example.org out of hours please alert the on-call press officer at this number that the email has been sent.
Non-urgent queries or queries that require data gathering from across Children’s Health Ireland cannot be facilitated outside of normal working hours.
Such queries should be directed to the relevant communications staff during normal working hours.
Children's Health Ireland Freedom of Information (FOI)
Freedom of Information (FOI)
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2014 you have the right:
- to access records held by Children's Health Ireland (CHI)
- to have official information relating to you that is held by the hospital amended where it is incomplete, incorrect or misleading.
- to obtain reasons for decisions by Children's Health Ireland
For more about Freedom of Information requests see
- CHI at Crumlin Freedom Of Information requests
- CHI at Temple Street Freedom Of Information requests