Children’s Health Ireland (CHI) at Connolly in Blanchardstown is committed to ensuring that feedback; comments, compliments and...
complaints from those using our services is acknowledged, reviewed, acted upon and responded to and that the learning derived from this feedback informs our quality improvement programmes. We acknowledge the right of a child, young person, parent, patient or service user to make a complaint where standards of care, treatment and practice are perceived to fall short of what is acceptable and should be respected.
On receipt of your feedback we will:
- Acknowledge your communication.
- Pass on any compliments received for a member of staff or our service.
- Act upon any suggestion for improvement where possible.
- Respond to your formal complaint within 30 working days, or keep you informed if this process takes longer.
- Continue to act as an advocate on your behalf in order to ensure that your complaint is appropriately managed.