The Urgent Care Centre is a walk-in service. The Government Levy of €75 will apply for attending.
Exemptions from the government levy fee:
- If you have a GP referral letter.
- Medical Card holders (proof of current card is required).
- Members of the defence forces and their dependants (letter of proof required).
- Persons receiving services in respect of prescribed infectious diseases.
- Temporary visitors to Ireland from another EU Country on presentation of an EHIC Card are entitled to healthcare services as a public patient without charge.
You can pay your government levy fee in the following way
1. Credit / Debit Cards on the 24 Hour Phone Line 0818 222 835
You will require the Invoice Number and Patients Date of Birth
2. Electronic Funds Transfer:
IBAN - IE67ULSB98501017379298
BIC code - ULSBIE2D
Patient Accounts Enquiries:
or phone 01 4096098, 01 4096883