We treat minor injuries and illnesses that are not life-threatening and do not require a visit to the Emergency Department.
The Government Levy of €75 will apply for attending. See exemptions.
Urgent Care Centre (by appointment)
Please Note: A triage system is used in our Urgent Care Centre (UCC) to ensure that the patients with the most urgent needs are treated first - Waiting times can vary.
What We Treat
- Sprains, strains and broken bones
- Vomiting and diarrhoea
- Minor burns and scalds
- Small cuts and injuries
- Mild asthma
What We Don't Treat
- Babies under 12 weeks old
- Poisoning, ingestion chemicals or medications
- Serious trouble breathing or chest pain
- Severe tummy pain or suspected appendicitis
- Serious head or neck injury, or severe burns
- Fever lasting longer than 5 days
- Testicular pain
- Illness related to chronic condition
- Illness or condition where your GP has recommended a blood test